Birth Doula Services
With a commitment to continuous, unbiased, and impeccable care, I am an experienced and calming addition to any birth team.
- One to two prenatal visits
- Unlimited phone and e-mail consultations
- On-call service from 38 weeks until baby is born
- Continuous support at home and/or in the hospital during labor
- A postpartum visit
- Birth plan counseling
- Breastfeeding support
Fee: $1,500 ($500 deposit due upon hire, $500 due at 38 weeks and $500 after the birth)
Lactation Circle and Breastfeeding Education
I facilitate weekly breastfeeding support groups for nursing moms and babies at any point along their breastfeeding journey. Held at Women’s Wellness of NJ in Hackettstown and Madison under IBCLC supervision, the group is a wonderful and FREE resource for camaraderie, expert advice, test weights, and occasional cookies. Breastfeeding classes for expectant parents are held at both locations; please contact me for more information.
Childbirth Education: Welcoming Birth
As an educator certified through Lamaze, I provide frank, informative and inspiring childbirth classes infused with humor, knowledge, and love. I offer in-home private classes, group and private refresher classes for veteran parents, and group sessions in Madison and Hackettstown NJ. My many years of experience as a birth doula complements the evidence- based principles of Lamaze International for a comprehensive and confidence- building opportunity for expectant parents.
- Signs of labor
- Care practices supporting healthy birth
- The Birth Plan
- Pain management, comfort measures and coping strategies
- Physical, emotional and hormonal stages of labor
- Negotiating collaborative care with your midwife or doctor
- Common interventions, complications and cesarean section
- Newborn procedures and care
- Breastfeeding education
Please contact for further information.
Your baby’s placenta contains natural hormones, proteins, and iron that can support your postpartum well- being. Prepared raw, I dehydrate and encapsulate the placenta, and provide a tincture and umbilical cord keepsake. Each placenta typically yields between 100-200 pills. Mothers say that placenta pills can:
- Avoid baby blues
- Stabilize your mood
- Boost your iron levels
- Increase your energy level
- Enhance your milk production
- Lessen postpartum bleeding
- Reduce night sweats
- Left over capsules can be taken in times of stress, hormonal imbalance and during menopause
Fee: $300 (Includes pick-up, delivery, and instructions)
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to book a consult. I look forward to working with you to achieve your birth and breastfeeding goals. Payment plans available. Cash, check, and major credit cards accepted.